Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

I am approaching retirement

CRA sends communication to the subscriber & Nodal office 6 month before the date of superannuation/attainment of 60 years to initiate the withdrawal claim in the CRA system and provide a Claim ID. You can initiate the withdrawal request in the CRA system through your User ID, IPIN & Claim ID. The settlement of the claims is done through a mandatory online process. For further details on withdrawal process please click here