Functions of Pension Funds
- Receiving of Subscribers funds from Trustee Bank for investments as per subscriber preferences.
- Investing the funds in securities prescribed in the investment guidelines issued by Authority and Investment Policy approved by the Board of Pension Fund.
- Constitution of Investment Committee and Risk Management Committee.
- Construction and review of Scheme Portfolio in compliance of prudential exposure norms and scheme objective.
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts for the Schemes managed by the Pension Fund.
- Declaration of Scheme Net Assets Value at the end of each working day and communicating to CRA for Unitization in subscriber’s PRAN.
- Periodic reporting of its operational activities to NPS Trust.